Welcome Kiosk Booking and Customer Transportation Request (Parking & Pick-up)
The Ottawa Airport Authority is pleased to try and accommodate those organizing special events, conferences, group travel, or otherwise requiring in-terminal branding or special parking/pick-up requirements.
Upon request, and if deemed appropriate, the Ottawa Airport Authority may be able to offer special parking arrangements, pick-up locations and in-terminal kiosks.
Please complete the form below, and one of our staff members will be in touch to discuss the arrangements for parking or booking of kiosks for your special event.
If needed, boardrooms may also be booked for your event. Please visit the Boardroom Services section of our website to find out more.
Please read before proceeding with the Special Event Application form.
Welcome Kiosk Guidelines:
- User is responsible to ensure kiosk is returned in good condition.
- User is responsible to bring all material needed for setting up kiosk, including tools, posters, marketing material, tape, etc. The Airport Authority is not responsible for printing any type of document or poster nor is it responsible to provide set-up tools and supplies. Please do not use tape or any other kind of material to affix posters or other type of document to marble counter top. Tape may only be used on the melamine display portion of the kiosk.
- Kiosks may under no circumstances be moved to another location, unless expressly authorized by the Airport Authority’s Communications Department.
- No telephone will be provided. Kiosks may not be used for sales purposes.
For more information about the Welcome Kiosk and specifications, please download the Welcome Kiosk Fact Sheet.
Parking / Curb Pickup Guidelines:
- User needing regular parking can park in either of the public lots (P1 @ $23/day or P4 @ $16/day).
- User needing commercial parking for a large vehicle will be assigned a stall in the O2 lot, for a fee of $100 per day per stall. Exceptions can be made on a case by case basis, to be discussed with the Parking Office (various vehicles can make use of the assigned stall, but only one may be curbside at a time). A staging area is available for additional vehicles.
- For commercial parking or for group pick-ups, it is mandatory to provide the type and seating capacity of each vehicle to be used (ex. Van – 10 seats), the driver’s name, the license plate numbers of the vehicles and the estimated times and number of pick-ups per day.